9.26.2008

Oh so mad!

  • So LSU lost to Oregon State, though most of you who read this have no idea what I'm talking about.
  • Next weekend the Rangers season starts up. I'm so giddy I might just do a dance.
  • My professor thinks that Batman didn't exist before Adam West.
  • I'm hoping Cassie fixes my hair tonight before she goes home. Everytime I look in the mirror I giggle.
  • Staying up late is getting old, quickly
  • I've never seen an episode reality tv, and she's lecturing about reality tv.
  • Its raining out, I love dancing around in the puddles
  • Why doesn't my professor just type up the notes and project them instead of writing them out on the board
Did you ever have a day where certain words or phrases make you want to sing? Someone said, "Work sucks" and I had the urge to sing "All the Small Things" by Blink-182. Its quite silly when the phrases are ridiculous, someone mentions a brownie and I'll start humming "Eat the brownie, eat the brownie!" The worst one is when someone says a phrase that reminds me of a shitty Avril Lasagna or Britney Spears.
Lecture is boring me, can you tell? As I was typing that last sentence, I spelled tell teel. Which reminds me of the pain Rutgers football puts me through. The second hockey season starts, Rutgers will go on the back burner. At least the Giants are going strong (fingers crossed Manning doesn't poo his pants) for their first 3 games.
I wish I showered before class, I feel gross.

No comments: