10.13.2008

I comb the crowd and pick you out...

I have a job. Finally after weeks of stalling the process, and praying I don't overdraw my account, I went out and found a job. Its kinda awesome actually. I get paid next to nothing, but its more that what I make now just sitting on my butt. I get to shlep out to Cook/Douglass Rec Center a few times a week (I haven't gotten a schedule yet) to ref the "small fry" intramural basketball games. Basically I stand around a watch a buncha guys under 6' play basketball and I get to yell at them when they do something wrong. Funny thing, it has been about 10 years since I've played or watched basketball. I'm assuming not much has changed, but still a bit nerve wracking. The nerd that I am actually made flash cards of different calls and their hand jestures.

Oh goodness I can't wait!!!

No comments: