10.24.2008

This life is more than ordinary....

Well, I had about 700 things I wanted to write about, and now I can't remember a single one. Tonight is the opening night of Comic Relief XX, but everyone who reads this already knows that. I can't wait to see it, I love CAP shows so much.
Until then I'm chillin in Leupp's kitchen, dying Cathleen's gloves and my shirts for Halloween next week. Cathleen needs yellow gloves so I'm sitting her watching the gloves go from white to piss yellow in boiling hot water. RIT is amazing stuff to say the least.
I really don't like people who get drunk on a Wednesday night at like 8:30 and then take the EE to George Street. Its kinda stupid honestly. Why? What's on George Street at 8:30 on a Wednesday night? Sure the Stress Factory is there, but that's something I want to get drunk at, not show up 4 shots deep.
Figuring out classes for spring semester is stressful. I don't know what to pick or minor in or if I should double major or change my major or just drop out of school and forget the whole damn thing. And of course they are released right in the middle of my midterms. So today is the first shot I had at looking at em. DKLFJls;iFJ

No comments: