2.26.2008

And All That Jazz

So I have this friend, and everyone is convinced that he has a mini-Michael Bay floating around in his brain. He has this way of turning the simplest story into a tale of exploding trailers and helicopter fights. This made me think, do I have a mini person living in my head? After thinking about it for a week, I realized I have a mini Bob Fosse dancing around in my head.

Seriously, every time I get a text, a note, an email, or any other non verbal form of communication, I always visualize this person dancing around in my head with Jazz Hands. It is usually not the proper representation of this person and their message, but I just can't help it! Years and years of dance has programed me to think like this. Bob Fosse, Martha Graham, and others just inhabit my brain.

Since I have no closing for this, I'll use a quote from today's conversation:
"Cait, your whole life is a floating, awkward joke."
And sadly it is the truth...

No comments: