2.25.2008

Sorry, again and Cake!

Alright, so I lied. I have not been the best at posting on my blog. I get side tracked and do not always remember to write.

Insert 10 second pause

I just wrote my self a note to blog more often and stuck it on my desk. Now I will write more.

I have decided to change it up a bit, less teen angst and more funny observations or random stories. I've decided that life is a show, and I better laugh and enjoy it before the credits roll. So let the real point to this entry begin.

I have an addiction. Now its not a normal college student addiction. I don't drink, I don't smoke, and I don't do drugs. I don't even drink coffee! My addiction is making cake, not even eating them. I love to bake cakes. At least once a weekend I will be in the dorm kitchen making one. The problem is getting rid of them. I don't eat cake very often, and I never seem to be in the mood to eat some, just bake 'em. I usually end up giving them to the Lupp Basemen. We even made a Facebook group.

This weekend was no different. I made a cake, and gave it to some friends. However, instead of making the cake at 8 or 9 and then going out, I went to go see the musical Hair, again, and then baked the cake. I wasn't done until 2:30 AM.

I think this is a problem, is there a Cake Bakers Anonymous?

No comments: