2.27.2008

Who You Callin Scruffy Lookin?

So even though my classes do not start until noon on Wednesdays, I managed to sleep through all of my classes. Not the best of ideas.

In other news, I am a giant movie nerd. However, I just realized this. The Facebook application for Movies is quite addicting with the rating of movies. (That sentence is awkward, but so am I. Deal with it.) Scores and scores of movies have gone by, and I've rated most of them, the good, the bad, and those staring Hilary Duff. I will see almost any movie that is on DVD, I've gone to the movies and have been the only person in the theater watching that movie. I could careless what the reviews say. If I like the actors in it, I will watch it at some point.

I've also realized that my tastes in movies aren't far off from a guy's taste in movies. As I rate all these movies, I compared them to my guy friends, and most of the ratings were very close, if not exact. That's not cool! Although I'm sure it doesn't help that my 3 favorite franchise movies are Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and X-Men. I'm a guy and a nerd. Shoot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hilary Duff movies are so good they`re in a class by themselves. Thank you, my new found friend. :)