6.05.2008

Boom Boom Boom Boom, I want you in my room

I do not know why I am posting so many times this night, but if you are bored, stop reading. These past few weeks have really showed me who my friends are, and I may have blogged about this already, but even more has happened to prove this. I have screwed up, made a fool of myself, and just struggled through the past few weeks, but through it all I smiled thanks to everyone I talked to. To the friends that keep me up into the wee hours of the morning, I would be a train wreck without you. To the people that send me little texts throughout the day, they prevent me from going crazy at work. And the friends that are always there for me, no questions asked, there are no words to express how much I love you because of that.






Side note: My heart doesn't skip when I see you, the butterflies aren't there, my world is turned upside down.

No comments: