11.06.2008

I haven't gone to bed yet, my body aches, my mind is racing, and my eyes are killing me.

You ever forget who you're friends with on Facebook? I mean its never happened to me before but I look at people who have 634342 friends, and I gotta wonder how many of them are actually your friend? What I love is how I met people. I don't like clicking the standard boxes, I usually go for the Other box and type out the story. When I go back there's an amusing little story next to it. There was one amusing story I could go without, it was a friendship that started out amazing and only ended in hurt. Long story short, some guy used me, his best friend told me what was up after a few weeks and now that guy and I no longer talk. But for the longest time I was able to forget how much that friendship meant to me, until I read my Facebook story.

Sadly I am bored with Elections. I was bored half way through Tuesday, the media kinda killed it with a two year hype period.

For the first time in a long time, I'm happy I'm single. I kinda like it. Its an odd feeling.

I wish it wasn't November.

I'm going to the MoMa this weekend for the first time. I'm sad to say that I live so friggin close to NYC, but I never really take trips in. Honestly, the city to me is a place to go see hockey. Wheeeee hockey!!

I'm sad to say that I'm super psyched that Marty Brodeur is out for so many months, that news was up there with Tom Brady and Tony Homo's injuries.

I just found 4 cheerios in my bra!

Is going to sleep even worth it at this point? I should really just get up and shower and start my day and just go to bed redic early later.

I wish it wasn't November

No comments: