11.09.2008

Now that the night is over, And the sun comes like a god

This format of the blog is getting boring. Random stories are alright, but I feel like every other blog has the same witty (or unwitty) stories of trying to survive family, friends, and classes. I was thinking that new format should be random Top Tens, or Fives, or Thirties, or whatever I feel like at that moment. If I can't think of anything, then I'll just write a story or tell a joke or whatever.

As my first Top List, I've decided on...
TOP FIVE BLOGS (NOT WRITTEN BY MY FRIENDS)
1. The Lady's Trim by Nick Gaudio (now under the pseudonym NG Hatfield because he keeps getting in trouble) It is a retired blog, but some of his earlier stuff is hilarious. Later on it get's a bit odd, but still really amazing.
2. RangerLand What a surprise, number two on the list is a hockey blog, on none other than the Rangers.
3. MattGunn.ca Once again a retired blog, but still awesome, all about Canada and hockey.
4. The Panda Page I'm not sure if this is a blog or just a website, but its awesomely racisit.
5. These Go To Eleven Its not updated regularly but when it is, there's some pretty crazy stuff. Basically I fell in love with it because one of the authors called The Beatles overrated. <3

No comments: