1.05.2009

This is your anthem for tonight

Someone introduced me to Boris as the only 5'10" vagina. Well, Boris, you've been surpassed tonight by the 5'11" vagina, Sydney Crosby. MY FUCKING GOD WOULD YOU STOP CRYING AND THROWING HISSY FITS! YOU PLAY HOCKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO GET HIT, YOU ARE GOING TO GET PUNCHED, FALLING ON THE ICE IS A GIVE, GET THE FUCK OVER IT!
I've never left a hockey game, that the Rangers have won, and been so mad as I am tonight. 4-0 victory means nothing when the human vagina is pouting on the ice. I admit, I own a Crosby tee shirt, but I haven't worn it since his rookie season. He doesn't deserve the accolades he's received. Everyone is bitching and moaning about Sean Avery being the most overrated player, but at least when it's game time, he plays. He's not up in the refs face complaining that he got knocked over, he's out kicking someone's ass. If Crosby doesn't want to play the game properly, then quit! Give up your contract, free up some space in the cap for Pitt and move on.

"Football isn't a contact sport; it's a collision sport. Dancing is a contact sport." And the same can be said for hockey. Man up and play or get off the ice.

No comments: