5.12.2008

War, children, its just a shot away

Writing in this blog is feeling like a bit of a job now. I started it back in high school, but stopped when I started working. It was a few months before I started writing again, and I only did it because I was always so bored. Fortunately now, I've gotten a life outside of my laptop and do venture out into the world.

This weekend was the CAPpies and the Cabaret Ball. The CAPpies = awesome. The Cabaret Ball = not so much. But whatever, I still had fun with Jeff, Cassie, Matt, Jon, Sam, Liz, Pat, and everyone else. Sunday was such a weird day too. Cassie Cathleen and I went to Matt's to celebrate his birthday, and to me it felt like a disaster. We all love Matt so much, and we accidentally bummed him out, instead of cheering him up.

I finally saw Nightmare Before Christmas, awesome movie.

I have one more exam before I move out of this insane freshman dorm. I'm going to miss my friend, but not those who live here.

No comments: