5.08.2007

Bye- Bye Playoff Beards

Okay, so I finally decided to admit that the NY Rangers' season is over. With the conclusion of the season comes the freshly shaved legs. For those in the know, basicly thats no one, I decided since I cannot grow a beard, I would refuse to shave my legs until we lost or won the Cup. Its been a long journey. Track and spring break have conencied with this adventure, and the out come has been intersting. Many people were grossed out, while others were simply amazed that I had that sort of conviction. My friend Andy, who enjoys touching my legs, only saw me for the beginning portion, so he was lucky. Others who run track with me were not so lucky, and are over-joyed with my freshly shaved legs. Thankfully, hockey playoffs are winding down, and there is a whole nother year before I re-embark on this quest. One of these years, maybe I'll actually get to go until the Game 7. (Hahaha, wow that really is wishful thinking. Not until we get rid of Jagr and reconstruct the team, will that ever happen)

No comments: