5.16.2007

Star Light, Star Bright, First Star I See Tonight...

So my posts have been lax lately. Life has been pretty hecktic, and my spelling has suddenly become horrible too. My emotions begain to crumble, and I've been really confused as to who I can trust. I'm slowly beginning to realize that certain friends aren't really my friends, and I don't know how much I can tell them. But over the past week I realized something, there are three people that I can tell anything to.

My sister is truely my support system. There is not a day that goes by where I don't call her for a laugh or a story. Some days I wish she was closer and I could just throw my arms around her and hug her. She means the world to me. I don't know what I would do without her.

Her boyfriend is another one. I've never met him, but we talk a lot. He entertains me and makes me feel like there is hope. Hope that I can get outta high school without going insane. We aren't super close, but he's a great alternative for when my sister isn't around. And he really loves my sisters, which is always a good thing.

The final person that helps me is my own Cap't Jack. I only met him a few months ago, but he's great. He gives me the confidence I need some days. And I'm sure I've reached the point where he's like, Okay I get it, but please give it a rest... but honestly he will never understand how much more of a better person I've become thanks to him.

Theres never a day that goes by that I don't think of these three people and thank God that I know them, and that they are my friends. Somedays it upsets me that people that are closer in proximity to me are not better friends, but then I remember that I rather have my friends live all over the country, than to never have met them.


Yes, this is a long rambling post, but its more for me than anyone else. So I'm sorry if you wanted to be entertained.

1 comment:

Jess said...

We all love you... remember that
<33333333