5.04.2007

Plain and Simple

I'm not a difficult person to understand; I'm not elusive or particularly aloof. Basicly I am just me. The only problem is, not many people know me. The sad part is people think they know me and are quick to judge me. Many of my actions are taken out of context (can actions be taken out of context or just words?), and they might not seem appropriate if the whole sequence is not view. Confusing? Maybe, but it's me. So to prevent this confusion I've made a little list:
1.) Yes, I'm 5'10". I really don't care any more. I don't notice how tall I am until a dipshit like you points it out. And if you are doing the math, most of my heels make me 6'1".
2.) I speak my mind. There's no way in hell I'm dumbing myself down for anyone. If I have a logical opinion, and I feel strongly about the topic, my thoughts will be heard.
3.) I am from Jersey. No, I don't talk like I'm from the Sopranos or like I'm from Joysie. Please don't lump me in with the few idiots who think the represent Jersey.
4.) Yeah, I'm a blonde. No, I'm not stupid.
5.) Yeah, I've got a chest. Yes, they really are real. No, you can't touch them. No, I'm not a Hooters Girl/Stripper.
6.) My best friend might as well be my sister. I know thats such a girl thing to say, but she is the 1st person that I'm truely myself around and can trust 100%.
7.) Hockey means the world to me. I am a die-hard Ranger fan. And yes, I know. I have heard the chants, "'94 NEVER MORE!", "I DON'T WANNA BE A CHICKEN, I DON'T WANNA BE A DUCK, THE RANGERS SUCK!" Go ahead, chant them as much as you want. When it begins to annoy me, you'll know. My left fist will make friends with your jaw.
8.) Yes, you read correctly. I'm left handed, hence the title, LEFT/Write.
9.) I try to embrace my "feminimity", but there's nothing I love more than a going out in jeans and a tee shirt and watching some football or hockey.
10.) You can dress me up, put me in a dress, do whatever you want. But at the end of the day, I'm still me. I still am the intelligent-hockey/football obessed- Hemingway/Gaudio/DeGraaf/Sullivan geek- that can burp the alphabet until the cows come home kind of girl.

Yeah that's basicly me. 10 simple bullets. I told you it was nothing hard.

1 comment:

Jess said...

i love you <33333333