4.15.2008

Hot child in the city, Running wild and looking pretty...

I'm embarrassed by my last post, but whatever, my life is a series of awkward and embarrassed moments strung together by uncomfortable laughter and hugs of reassurement.

Only a few more weeks until I move back home for the summer. I really can't wait. As boring as it is, I need a change from the work, classes, and people I see everyday. I'm not talking about my friends, I mean the boring people that I encounter in lectures.

When I return home, I will resume work at AAA. Oh the joys of working with people and their cars. No, I don't repair cars or tow them, I sign people up for the AAA services. Some people are so strange. One time I was answering the phones and the guy on the line's car broke down and needed a tow, but didn't want me to transfer his call to the right department because he liked the sound of my voice. Just a little creepy. Another time I was filling out paper work for a man who was signing up, and he asked me if I was from Europe. Now, my family is from Europe, but we've been here for a while, and nothing about me screams European. I'm a red blooded American. This guy was just being weird. A few times, I was hit on, which was creepy. I was working there and still a minor. Ugh, people are gross.


I'm slowly dying thanks to the lack of TV in my room. Normally I don't watch TV ever, but hockey playoffs are a bit important to me. There is nothing I rather do but sit down and watch a good game. To top it all off, its Rangers vs. Devils! I'm missing Rangers vs. Devils games because I was stupid and said I didn't want a TV. Ugh, great planning Cait. I got to see a bit Sunday night, and what a disappointment. Tyutin thought he was playing football and threw a Hail Mary down the ice. Brodure was a little bitch when Avery was dancing around in front of him. Jarg was the baby he always is when playing on days that end in Y. Wednesday is the next game, hopefully we can wrap this up and beat the Devils quickly.

No comments: