4.07.2008

Keeping my eyes open, I cannot afford to sleep....

There are very few times in my life that I'm unhappy about being single, but for once i wish i just had someone that i could collapse into their arms. Being single gives me this freedom of just changing my mind or plans at the drop of a hat, and I lose that with a relationship. Sometime I just want to be a shut in, and I'd feel guilty if I was in a relationship and constantly wanted to do that. But lately, at the end of the day, all I want to do is hug someone, and while I have the greatest friends who I know are always there for me, there's something that can't be given to you through just friendship. And I hate being all emo-y. I try so hard to always smile, and even though I am frequently negative, I really do enjoy life and what is going on around me. This is so rambly and nonsensical, I give up trying to type.


I'm wrapped in yards of fabric, rather than your arms....

No comments: