4.09.2008

A-S-S-H-O-L-E, A-S-S-H-O-L-E, I'm an AsshoOoOoOle

So I'm at a loss of things to write about in this entry. I've pretty much locked myself away studying for my exams this week. One down, one more to go. Today's exam took 30 minutes to get to, and 10 minutes to take. That was fun. Tomorrow's exam fucks up my night because I wanted to go see Quaint Little Coffee Shop perform, but now I need to study so I can pass this damn class. I didn't get much sleep last night, but it was actually a good thing. I got to stay up to talk to Taylor which was a dream come true. There's nothing really to say about Taylor because he makes me sound all sappy and girl-y which is what I try to avoid, but he makes life good.

Tonight is the opening game of the Rangers/Devils playoff series. I really can't wait. This is my logic. The Rangers were able to beat the Devils 7 out of 8 games, and they had all their victories in the first 7. That means, they will win the first 3 games, and then they would have won the first series. Devils would go home, and I would be one step closer to happiness. Yes, my logic does not make sense, but who fucking care?! It MY blog, therefore MY logic.

No comments: