4.13.2008

I'm to upset to think of a song

So apparently I'm still in high school. Even though I hated all that petty shit, you people don't see me as anything different. Do you know how much that hurts? Do you know how painful that is to hear? What am I supposed to do? Start doing keg stands and caring about asinine things? I'm sorry that I refuse to lose my childhood innocence. Just remember, that as you call me childlike, I'm the one walking home with you while drunk. I'm the one who always has money to lend, a hug to give, a stupid story to tell, or a smile. What constitutes me being childish? The fact that I don't love the world? I'm sorry that I'm not the most loving person, but I'm pretty damn sure I love all of my friends equally. Do people forget that I am a freshman, that we are going to be a little immature due to the fact that we are just out of high school? Because I am, and not only that, but I'm a lot younger than most people. Not just calendar wise, but also emotionally, mentally, sexually and I'm sorry, but that's who I am. So I suffer from unrequited love, who doesn't? They have a whole section of movies dedicated to this topic, its called romantic comedy. Granted its never as amusing as the movies, but it does exist!

Was the point of your words to make me cry? To make me feel pain? To bring me down emotionally? Because congratufuckulations, you managed it. I fee like shit, I feel like a horrible human being, and I feel like there is nothing left for me to do but cry. And I hate crying!

Fuck you and you and you ..................

No comments: