4.12.2008

There's really not much to say tonight. I skipped class today to sleep, after yesterday's romp in the sun and then the elections, I was pretty tired. I went to Zipperface!!?!, again. That was funny. Sorry that the sentences are so short and cutting to the point.

Oh, a little PSA for anyone that reads this. I know that I never wear low cut tops, I really prefer my tee shirts and jeans to dresses and tank tops. Because I have powerfully persuasive friends, I decided that since the weather is nice I would change it up a bit. Sure, I got a few jokes, and a few stares, that is to be expected. But honestly, enough is enough. I'm talking to one specific person, and you know who you are, you take the groups jokes and go one step further. It is getting creepy and annoying. If you do it again, I will not only tell you to stop, but I will scream it from the top of my lungs and make sure everyone in the room sees you embarrassed, again. That is all.

You know, everyone tells me I'm a confident person, but I really don't see it. Sure, I'm friendly and I seem unshakable, but like everyone else I'm struggling. So, please don't judge me.

This does not seem like a fun blog, more of me just yelling at everyone. I wish I could think of something cute or funny to say...











PUPPIES!

No comments: