4.16.2008

The Imperial Death March is stuck in my head...

The past few days I've become a bit of a bum. Out of the 5 classes I've had this week so far, I've only managed to attend one, and that's because I had an exam. The sad thing is, I didn't skip because I wanted to play in the quad or watch a movie, but I couldn't get out of bed. I've done so much sleeping these past few day, I can't be anything but sleepy. I really would like to get out of bed before 330.

In other news, apparently I am a lesbian serial killer. Let me clarify, apparently I dig women, and I also like to kill people. I'm really not sure how the term lesbian got applied to me, but according to some people, since I am left handed, I am a serial killer. Which I guess is kinda cool. Don't piss me off or I might start picking off people one by one. Hahaha I could never. I hate dead bodies too much.


Erm, tomorrow night is stand up night brought to you by CAP. I can't wait to see that. They did one in the fall and some of the comics were really fantastic. There was this one guy who was deaf in one ear, and was making jokes about interacting with him. I thought it was hilarious because I know what its like to try and talk to someone who can only hear with one ear. Most people didn't get the joke, but oh well.

Rangers won again. They lead the series 3-1 over the Devils. God I hate the Devils. They whole lot of them just need to stop playing forever, especially Brodeur. He needs to stay in his area and stop flopping around all over the ice. He keeps interfering with the game, and then gets pissed when the ref calls goalie interference on him. Its one of the few calls we get in our favor, so shut up and suck it dickface.

That is all

No comments: