7.06.2008

And you could have it all, my empire of dirt

Thank you once again to everyone that posted songs, and thank you Jon for your two cents. It was very much appreciated!

But thats the thing that weirded me out. Until everyone started commenting on that entry, I had no idea that many people knew about this silly little thing. It started out as a ranting site, whatever bugged me or confused me, I would write about it. Then it went through the typical "teenage angsty" phase. I like to think now its one giant story blog, were any random thought that I think of just gets posted here. But there's the catch, I have to now watch what I say. Because it would totally suck if I wrote **Sam is a raging bitch or **Jeff should jump off a cliff and they read it. So all in all, silly me just realized, but already obviously knew, that anyone can read this blog, especially since the link is on my Facebook...

:-)






**Disclaimer: Both of these sentences are not true, I love Sam dearly, and I might go insane if Jeff ever killed himself, by any means.

No comments: