7.03.2008

Down in a hole, losing my soul

I want to thank all of my lovely friends for all the music suggestions, I never expected to get so many. And Jon, please don't stress over the question, it was not meant to be a hard task.

My brain is totally mush. I don't have a summer, all I do is work to make money. Except what's the point of my pay checks if I'm not having fun with them? This was brought to my attention by a friend today when he found out that I don't actually go out after work or on days off. Well, to go out on days off I would have to take a day off, and I choose not to. And why do I choose not to? Besides the awesome (read: next to nothing) money I make, I really enjoy the company of one of my co-workers. He is a very interesting person, and most often I wish we were a bit more defined. Because there is nothing I would enjoy more than spending time with him outside of work. I need to stop writing about him because god forbid he reads this blog, that would just be my luck. He's seen me in a see through skirt courtesy of Mother Nature, he saw me sneeze and break the strap of my dress, its only a matter of time before I do something else embarrassing infront of him, who's to say its not this blog?

1 comment:

notjon said...

Ha ha, it just reminded me of a list I actually wanted to really work on (my favorite songs ever) so I didn't want to knock it off quickly. But since that would probably take me forever, I'll just give you a less complicate one.

And yes, you shouldn't write posts like that if you think there's a chance he'll see it. However, a coquettish little "there's a pretty cute guy at my work" is fine. Were he to read something simple like that it would be intriguing and flattering. A blog that you don't know he'll read (but might) is a fine way to flirt. Just leave something that lets him know you *might* be interested.
Just my opinion though.