7.13.2008

I know I know I know its s-s-s-so symbolic of everything

So I'm sitting around listening to the awesome songs that everyone recommended, so thank you to for them. Its quite surprising what some people have suggested. There are songs that I would have never listened to, but I actually kinda like. And of course there are songs that no matter how many people rave about, I will never like (Belle and Sebastian, Thom Yorke/Radiohead).

I'm also arguing with Jeff, which isn't a surprise since we never agree on anything. This time its about Simon Pegg, I dunno. I wonder how we actually have conversations without killing each other, oh wells, still love him.

I didn't have work this weekend and I had no idea what to do. For the past 6 Saturdays I've had work, so there was no planning to do. But this Saturday, nothing, work wouldn't even let me work overtime! Who willingly turns down help when we are short handed to begin with?! Ugh, so Saturday I spent sleeping, watching movies (The Adventures of Priscilla Queen of the Desert and Art School Confidential), and shoe shopping.

The dog ate my flip flop. He's such a pain, my brother leaves shoes all over the house and the dog doesn't touch em. Mine are down for thirty seconds and the strap is gone. I wouldn't have minded if they were my Old Navy ones, since there's 4 or 5 pairs floating around my room, but these were my nicer flip flops. Instead of $3.00, I plopped down $20 for them. They survived trips to farms, fairs, the beach, cross county jaunts, but couldn't stand up to a year old puppy.

For those wondering, I have three dogs. All English bulldogs, Stanley, Stewart, and Truman. Stanley is 13.5 years, Stewart is 1.25 years, and Truman is roughly 1. Stanley has been dying since he was 8, but continues to run around like nothing is wrong. Truman is Stewart's replacement. Stewart is such a sick dog, its sad but that's the way it is. And Truman is the one that ate my shoe. He is the devil in dog form. I really don't fancy him. He's a bit of a pain. We couldn't agree on a name, so his fully name is Truman Tater. He was almost Turd, but my mother over ruled that one. Oh wells, 3 dogs is quite a circus some days, but I love them all (except for Tater, who's on my shit list right now).

I think that's enough rambling for now...

No comments: