3.29.2008

Crawlin through the swamps and you here me moan....

My addiction with hockey has gone too far. No one specific thing has happened to make me say this, but I love it too much. Last night, the Rangers won against the Devils for the 7th time this season. To me, that's fantastic, I hate the Devils. The downside, none of my friends like hockey. Okay so there's three, but they like the Devils, so I can't celebrate this fact with them. The most unfun thing? When the Rangers win, well, ummm, I usually end up very horny. And I'm not the kind of person who just runs out and grabs the first random guy, but it is a possibility when the Rangers win. And that is not good.

In other news, the past two nights have been horribly awkward. Once again, I'm not saying any more on the topic. Sorry that I'm not in a sharing mood, but that's what happens when I get to pick and choose what ends up in a blog.


But I do have one thing to share, the new Panic! At the Disco CD. So I haven't heard much of it yet, just a few samples, so don't think I'm going to review it, but I will ramble for a bit on them. My music taste is quite random, if you haven't noticed from the titles of my entries. I like anything, including some emo-y/whiny crap. That is the category the original P!ATD CD fell under. Apparently the boys have hit puberty, grown up, lived a little and realized that a breakup isn't the end of a world. Now their music is all happy and life loving, which I think is great and I will probably end up listening to it endlessly in my car this summer. If you have a problem with this, go ahead and judge me. But music is music, its subjective. Whatever you like is fine with me, yeah even if you like country I can live with it.

No comments: