3.18.2008

Today's Tom Sawyer He gets high on you (actually its just the chords of this song stuck in my head, weird?)

Yesterday/today was/is Saint Patrick's Day. Not much to say about that. I stayed sober like always, and had a marathon of Back to the Future movies. I got through the first two before wanting to yell at Christopher Lloyd for being so weird.

Nothing to blog about because I've been a recluse. Homework, cleaning, and movies have dominated my life since Thursday night. I want to do things, I'm just too tired by the time I finish my day's work to do anything. I can't wait to be back at school. There I have freedom and my friends are 20 minutes away, they are 300 yards tops.

Spring is coming, my least favorite time of the year. I hate it because I never know what to wear. Tee-shirt its a bit too breezy out, sweats make you look ridiculous, and all you do is sweat. Everyone always tells me the best weather is 65, 70 degrees, but that drives me insane. Give me the cold, or give me the heat, at least then I can dress appropriately.

Meow. Brawr. Moo.

No comments: