3.16.2008

A love struck Romeo, sings in the streets a serenade...

I'm not one to preach. I don't really like to advertise my personal beliefs. Usually they are horribly silly, childish, and impractical for the anyone else but me. However, I was in church today and I decided that I hated the world at that moment. Religious, not religious, doubter, whatever you are, I don't care. I believe what I want, I don't think anyone else should believe what I believe. So if you're lapse in religion? I get that you don't want to go to mass, ever, but why do you torture yourself four times a year? Christmas Eve/Day, Ash Wednesday, Palm Sunday, and Easter Sunday, church is packed. Wall to wall, like sardines in a can, there were just people every where! Go home, you don't want to be there. Don't try to fool yourself. It would be like me going to Fashion Week, pointless and boring. Your kids sit there, scream/cry/pick and flick boogers the entire time while I attempt to sit there and listen to the priest-y dude-r (shut up). Just sleep in, drink your coffee, and let the kids watch their damn cartoons. If I see you again, well, God isn't the only one who smites with lightning....

No comments: