3.13.2008

Little boy blue and the man on the moon...

I'm home. This is the first time I've been happy to be home since I left for school. I've always like my family, just not my town. School has replaced my need to go home. Why am I home now? Well besides the dorms shutting down and kicking us out, I need to get away. Stress is finally getting to me and it's making me act really nutty. I actually went to a party last weekend, I don't know why. I had fun but the past two days have not been fun trying to recover, from the lack of sleep. Please, I didn't go insane and start drinking. Oh yeah, that's right. I don't drink. Don't ask, I just don't. Yes, I do wear tee shirts from the local bar back home, but I don't drink.

Yet another post, with no purpose. There's nothing interesting worth blogging about. Well there's a few things, but nothing I want complete strangers (and my total of 2 friends) to read.

No comments: