3.26.2008

Sweet dreams are made of these, Who am I to disagree??

Tonight I fully planned on ripping into Gary Bettman, but somethings came up. Namely everything I ate today. All I have to say is, man, I would make a horrible bulimic. I hate throwing up. I end up shaking and teary eyed, and just a mess. How do people do that everyday? Multiple times a day? I would collapse from my own stress of the act, not the lack of nutrition.

You know its funny this whole me being sick. Most college kids are hunched over the toilet because of their excessive drinking. Me? That would never be the case. I really don't like to drink, so I would never reach that point. Tuesdays are a really big drinking day for my floor. Tons of girls have later classes, so they don't see the harm in knocking back a few drinks before passing out for the night. To hear disgusting sounds emanating from the bathroom does not turn many heads. Now the whole floor thinks I was hanging out with Jose, Jim, and Johnny....

Moo, I have an exam in a few hours and I'm still shaking (making this post a bit of a challenge). This post is a bit

No comments: