3.13.2008

I spent four lonely days in a brown L.A. haze....

I'm still stalling this paper. It's due 6pm tomorrow. There's a good chance I might not finish, even though I have hours to write it. I left to take a 20 minute break, I was gone for 3 hours. I'm now sitting here listening to Dennis Leary's comedy CDs. He's hilarious, and everytime I listen to him I laugh hysterically. It scares my roommate. She thinks I'm crying, and it couldn't be further from the truth.

Now if she saw me 20 minutes ago, it would be understandable. The CD that I was listening to makes me turn green. Awkward memories attached to it, then again, what in my life isn't an awkward memory? Hahaha, like I said before, my life is a floating awkward balloon joke.

Dennis Leary = Awesome

He talks about hockey, Dick Butkus, the Stones, and Santa all in one joke. What is not to love. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I love hockey.

It's an unhealthy obsession, I eat sleep and breath hockey. Not just any hockey, but Ranger hockey. I don't care that I'm from Jersey, I love my New York boys. Honestly, I like any hockey. I'll sit down and watch any game, any where. I don't care that they haven't won the Cup since 1994. I still love them, I still hate Jamir Jagr, and I will forever love them. The lockout, the worst year of my life. Yes, this is a very jumpy entry. Yes, I'm desperately stalling this paper. Yes, I'm giving up now.

No comments: