3.10.2008

I'm standing on the rooftop ready to fall...

The lack of entries is because of parties/sickness. I don't think they are linked in anyway, I'm just blah.

I know that there was a reason behind my last post, but I don't remember one specific event and I don't care really to relive the memories to figure it out. I had fun, I don't want to ruin the night with my thoughts.

I only half paid attention in class today. My professor said something about stealing kisses in the readings. Of course it sparked my interest, how do you steal a kiss? What constitutes as a stolen kiss? Has anyone ever been yelled at for stealing a kiss? Why had I never stolen a kiss? And then my brain exploded. Well, not really. I just lost interest. I mean, romance is lost on me. Sure, I like my fairy tales, but when has that ever panned out in real life? Love and affection has become something of convenience. Do I hope that there is someone out there for to prove me wrong? Daily. But the more people I meet, the more I feel my childish, and quite horrifically, emo, way of thinking is correct. Is this me depressed? Possibly. Is this me being stupid? Yes. Am I fishing for pity? No, I'm writing in my blog. It's an open journal.

I blame this class. It makes me feel hopeless. It forces us to think about life without hope, love, or purpose. Not the best class choice for someone who doubts love's existence in modern day.

I'm sorry I'm such a downer/pathetic/stupid today. This class is almost over, its only a few more weeks, maybe that will cheer me up.

No comments: